Work at Trevia to find colleagues that challenge the norm, a purpose to believe in, a culture that embraces teamwork and an atmosphere of fun.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of diabetic patients across the globe? Join TreVia as we work to do good in society through preventative care and making health care more accessible and affordable. If you are looking to take on this challenge and have a stimulating career that focuses on creating and delivering meaningful impact, working for TreVia is perfect for you.
TreVia takes a fairly basic approach to hiring talent – we work to attract good leaders who attract good people, then keep them inspired.
Our work is meaningful. Our team is thoughtful and full of people who are high-achievers, strategic and disciplined. Our environment is relaxed and collaborative - we believe that every employee should have a voice and has the ability to shape our destiny.
On top of all of that, the very nature of our work has us poised for a successful future. We are digital, contemporary and forward-thinking. We have modern offices in a great location and we support virtual team members as well.
Our mantra is simple: we’re here to help patients and providers take meaningful, informed action in managing diabetes. We’re here to help and make a difference. And we are always looking for the others who share our passion.
TreVia is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
TreVia offers a comprehensive health plan package, financial planning with 401K benefits and vacation time to relax and recharge.
Title: Client Services Leader
Full time position. Reports to senior management.
Experience Requirements: Must have health care technology experience and an ability to work with software to support client issues and projects including network set up, security, application configuration, device configuration and training. Project management or client support skills is essential.
Salary: Competitive base salary plus annual bonus and equity interest in the company. Health care benefits and 401K.
Travel: Approximately 10 -15 % travel and will vary depending on project and sales support needs.
Role Description: In this role, you will lead the company’s professional services initiatives and work directly with clients by:
- leading projects to implement the TreVia Diabetic Retinopathy System, and
- addressing existing client needs or problems either by assisting in the moment, or connecting with individuals inside TreVia who are most appropriate to assist in the response.
- leading projects using standard project management techniques
- configuring software, devices and ensuring software quality as part of the implementation process.
- providing health care work flow recommendations
- providing insight and education on health care financing relevant to diabetic retinopathy and regional / payor reimbursement specific to the client
- understanding regional diabetes markets and providing recommendations associated with the design of the client’s program
Key Responsibilities and Goals
- Field requests directly from clients via phone, email or the web and identify needs
- Help educate clients and prospects in the moment regarding the TreVia solution or aspects of the implementation, services available, etc
- Execute against and resolve certain administrative requests (platform access/passwords, explain certain features, maintenance, etc)
- Execute against and resolve broader product and service inquiries including technical and configuration questions
- Escalate client requests directly to individuals within TreVia who can best address their needs either in the moment or in follow-up
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant TreVia functions to resolve client issues and improve functionality or services
- Lead projects including the testing, training, provisioning and deployment of solutions as part of the implementation process
- Understand and configure projects using standard project management methods
- Create, manage, and update all client facing support documentation such as user guides, FAQs, quick reference materials, and other documents as needed
- Create, manage, and update all internal reference materials for training, on-boarding and troubleshooting
- Manage the demo cameras and other devices for TreVia, ensuring they are up to date and ready for client demonstrations and training
- Assist in the testing, training, documentation and deployment of new features as they are released
- Assist in lead management activities as they are defined and deployed; this may include basic lead qualification and prospect outreach via email or phone
- Using analytics, document, track and analyze: 1) service request trends; 2) issues with the inbound process and; 3) inbound volume patterns and metrics in order to improve service execution
- Understand and stay current on the health care industry and the diabetes market, in particular
- Other client service needs as deemed appropriate
SEND US YOUR RESUME
Use the form below to provide us with your information and resume. Thank you for your interest in working with TreVia.